Why would you buy a computer from me?
You don’t need to ….
you can use PC World, Argos, Currys, loads of online stores.. you’ll will pay about the same - I’m not cheaper and you’ll probably get the same guarantees
So why would you use me?
Well people do it because they get a better service …
• If you talk to me before you buy I give impartial advice. Some people need a better processor, better graphics handling, more disk space. e.g. graphic designers
• If you are replace a computer, I transfer all the information from the old one, emails, contacts, documents, favourites, everything, making the purchase as stress-free as possible.
• I deliver it, I test it at your premises, I make sure the Internet and Email works the way you want it to.
• I teach you how to use it and take care of it --- vital for W10!
• I provide the security software and a few other useful bits and pieces.
• … and I am around after the sale to deal with any issues that crop up later
You get all this for about the same price you would pay at PC World.
So the question should really be why would you buy from a high-street chain when you can buy from me?